Big Sky Lift TicketsBig Sky Resort offers lift tickets through RFID technology. (Radio Frequency Identification)
*Don't Wait ... Buy your Lift Tickets Early & Save & Guarantee your spot on the mountain for your Winter 2020/2021 Ski Vacation!!
Here is a breakdown of how it works:
1 - Purchase your lift ticket or season pass through the Big Sky Resort Lift Ticket Page.
2- We recommend you purchase your lift tickets as far in advance as possible and request to have your RFID card mailed to you, so that you do not waste any time once you arrive in Big Sky waiting in line to pick up your lift ticket. You can simply jump on the lift and GO on Day 1 of your vacatiion, as long as you receive your RFID card (lift ticket) in advance.
3- If you do not have time to have your RFID card (lift ticket) mailed to you in advance, you will need to go to the Big Sky Mountain Village Ticket Window, located in the Snowcrest Lodge, between 8:30am and 4:30pm, or to Basecamp to Yellowstone, located in the heart of the Big Sky Mountain Village, between 4:30pm and 7:00pm to pick up your ticket prior to boarding a lift.
4- Once you have your RFID (lift ticket card), simply place it in a pocket by itself. Make sure there are no cell phones, credit cards, or other items in the same pocket, as these can interfere with the RFID signal. Only carry one RFID card at a time.
5- When you go through the lift line and the RFID Gates, keep your card in your pocket. The Gates will open automatically.
6- Remember to save your RFID card for your next Ski Vacation to Big Sky.
*We do NOT sell lift tickets and do NOT offer lift ticket packages. You must purchase your lift ticket through this Big Sky Resort Lift Ticket Page.
Big Sky Resort Winter Operations Plan (Released September 15, 2021)
Highlights of the Operations Plan:
- Opening Day November 26.
- Big Sky Season Passholders are welcome to access the resort any day of the season their pass is valid and walk up to the lifts as usual.
- Ikon Passholders can ski when their passes permit access and must use Ikon's reservation system.
- Mountain Collective Passholders will also have access to Big Sky Resort when their passes permit access and may be required to make a reservation.
- Big Sky Lift Ticket holders can purchase their desired days of skiing at this time. Purchasing your lift tickets online in advance will help assure access for your desired dates.
Physical Distancing on the Mountain
- All lifts, carpets, and the Lone Peak Tram will run as planned this winter, as snow and conditions permit.
- Facial coverings will be mandatory for all guests while in lift queues, loading, riding, and unloading lifts.
- Maximum capacity on chairlifts will not be enforced and will allow groups traveling together to ride on their own chair when operationally feasible.
New: Early Access - Load Ramcharger 8 at 8 a.m. (Limited Availability)
Early Access, a new unguided first tracks program, will allow guests to load Ramcharger 8 at 8 a.m. (one hour before public access) to get a head start on the ski day while providing an additional opportunity for guests to disperse throughout the mountain, alleviating base area congestion in the mornings. Must be booked online in advance.